Orange Park Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Orange Park Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio
of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Orange Park area.
The Benefits of using Step One Realty
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Orange Park property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Marketing Your Rental Property:
- These websites will feature your property: StepOneRealty.com, FreeRentalSite.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, HotPads.com and others via
auto-feed and syndication.
- A "For Rent" sign will be placed on the property with calls directed to our property managers.
- Prospective tenants will be personally escorted by real estate licensees during showings.
- A secure lockbox will be placed on or near the property's front door.
- Most importantly, all prospective tenants will be properly screened for credit worthiness, past evictions, and criminal history.
Managing the Property:
- Step One Realty utilizes a state-of-the-art online management system to keep solid records of property activity.
- Managers and vendor support will make random visits to the property to ensure tenants are properly maintaining the property.
- Step One Realty is the point of contact for tenants for rent payments, maintenance, and repair requests.
- Rent payments are sent to the landlord via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), once the funds have had ample time to clear the bank.
- While a property is vacant, broker will keep utilities activated to maintain proper temperature/humidity.
- A nominal repair reserve fund will be established and maintained for each property.
- Broker maintains an escrow account for security deposits, pet deposits, and advance rents.
- In the unlikely event that a tenant must be evicted, a local attorney will be hired to complete the legal process.
Our Price for Managing your Property:
- Simple pricing structure
- Listing, Advertising, Showing, and Tenant placement: $595.00 flat fee (each time a new tenant is placed)
- Renewal of an existing lease: $100.00
- Lease Preparation by a FL attorney, who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law: $45.00 (subject to change)
- Monthly Management Fee: 10% of the monthly rent
Inquire About Our Services
Orange Park Area Information
Orange Park is a town in Clay County, Florida, USA, and a suburb of Jacksonville. The population was 8,412 at the 2010 census. The name "Orange
Park" is additionally applied to a wider area of northern Clay County outside the town limits, covering such communities as Fleming Island,
Lakeside, and Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, making it one of Jacksonville's most populous suburbs.
The name reflects the hope of its founders for a fruit-growing industry, but their crops were destroyed in the Great Freeze of 1894-95. Despite
recovery elsewhere, the crops never came back to Orange Park Wikipedia
Areas We Serve