Fleming Island Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Fleming Island Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio
of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Fleming Island area.
The Benefits of using Step One Realty
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Fleming Island property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Marketing Your Rental Property:
- These websites will feature your property: StepOneRealty.com, FreeRentalSite.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, HotPads.com and others via
auto-feed and syndication.
- A "For Rent" sign will be placed on the property with calls directed to our property managers.
- Prospective tenants will be personally escorted by real estate licensees during showings.
- A secure lockbox will be placed on or near the property's front door.
- Most importantly, all prospective tenants will be properly screened for credit worthiness, past evictions, and criminal history.
Managing the Property:
- Step One Realty utilizes a state-of-the-art online management system to keep solid records of property activity.
- Managers and vendor support will make random visits to the property to ensure tenants are properly maintaining the property.
- Step One Realty is the point of contact for tenants for rent payments, maintenance, and repair requests.
- Rent payments are sent to the landlord via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), once the funds have had ample time to clear the bank.
- While a property is vacant, broker will keep utilities activated to maintain proper temperature/humidity.
- A nominal repair reserve fund will be established and maintained for each property.
- Broker maintains an escrow account for security deposits, pet deposits, and advance rents.
- In the unlikely event that a tenant must be evicted, a local attorney will be hired to complete the legal process.
Our Price for Managing your Property:
- Simple pricing structure
- Listing, Advertising, Showing, and Tenant placement: $595.00 flat fee (each time a new tenant is placed)
- Renewal of an existing lease: $100.00
- Lease Preparation by a FL attorney, who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law: $45.00 (subject to change)
- Monthly Management Fee: 10% of the monthly rent
Inquire About Our Services
Fleming Island Area Information
Fleming Island is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Clay County, Florida, United States. It is located 21 miles
(34 km) southwest of downtown Jacksonville, on the western side of the St. Johns River, off US 17. As of the 2010 census the Fleming Island
CDP had a population of 27,126.Fleming Island's ZIP code became 32003 in 2004, giving it a different code from Orange Park, the incorporated
town to the north.
In 1942, when the area was undeveloped, the U.S. Navy constructed four asphalt runways on the site and established a Naval Outlying Field designated
as NOLF Fleming Island, an auxiliary airfield to Naval Air Station Jacksonville. The Navy abandoned the auxiliary airfield in the 1960s,
its runways too short to accommodate the jet aircraft then in operation at nearby NAS Jacksonville and NAS Cecil Field, and in the late 1990s
the decaying runways were demolished to make way for current residential development.
Today, Fleming Island is primarily a bedroom community of nearby Jacksonville. Major developments include Eagle Harbor, Pace Island and Fleming
Island Plantation. Fleming Island High School, which opened in 2003, is the only high school on the island. Wikipedia
Areas We Serve