Mandarin Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Mandarin Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio
of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Mandarin area.
The Benefits of using Step One Realty
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Mandarin property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Marketing Your Rental Property:
- These websites will feature your property: StepOneRealty.com, FreeRentalSite.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, HotPads.com and others via
auto-feed and syndication.
- A "For Rent" sign will be placed on the property with calls directed to our property managers.
- Prospective tenants will be personally escorted by real estate licensees during showings.
- A secure lockbox will be placed on or near the property's front door.
- Most importantly, all prospective tenants will be properly screened for credit worthiness, past evictions, and criminal history.
Managing the Property:
- Step One Realty utilizes a state-of-the-art online management system to keep solid records of property activity.
- Managers and vendor support will make random visits to the property to ensure tenants are properly maintaining the property.
- Step One Realty is the point of contact for tenants for rent payments, maintenance, and repair requests.
- Rent payments are sent to the landlord via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), once the funds have had ample time to clear the bank.
- While a property is vacant, broker will keep utilities activated to maintain proper temperature/humidity.
- A nominal repair reserve fund will be established and maintained for each property.
- Broker maintains an escrow account for security deposits, pet deposits, and advance rents.
- In the unlikely event that a tenant must be evicted, a local attorney will be hired to complete the legal process.
Our Price for Managing your Property:
- Simple pricing structure
- Listing, Advertising, Showing, and Tenant placement: $595.00 flat fee (each time a new tenant is placed)
- Renewal of an existing lease: $100.00
- Lease Preparation by a FL attorney, who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law: $45.00 (subject to change)
- Monthly Management Fee: 10% of the monthly rent
Inquire About Our Services
Mandarin Area Information
Mandarin is a neighborhood located in the southern most portion of Jacksonville, in Duval County, Florida, United States. It is located on the
eastern banks of the St. Johns River, across from Orange Park. Mandarin was named after the Mandarin orange in 1830 by Calvin Reed, a prominent
resident of the area .
Once called "a tropical paradise" by author Harriett Beecher Stowe, the quaint area of Mandarin is marked by its history, ancient oak trees draped
with Spanish moss, beautiful parks, marinas and more water views than any other area in Jacksonville. In the 19th century, Mandarin was a small
farming village that shipped oranges, grapefruit, lemons and other fruits and vegetables to Jacksonville and points north on the steamships
that traveled the St. Johns River. In 1864, the Union steamship, the Maple Leaf, hit a Confederate mine and sank just off Mandarin Point.
Just a short drive south of Jacksonville's city center, the community is bordered by Beauclerc to the north, Julington Creek to the south and St.
John's River to the west. Wikipedia
Areas We Serve